Each service is held on Epiphany Island, in the virtual world of Second Life. The service is usually offered in text and voice format.
After the service we have a time of fellowship where you can meet people from around the world. If you are new to Second Life you are most welcome! All service and activity times are provided in SL Time (which is the same as Los Angeles). Check out the World Clock meeting planner to work out the time in your location. To visit the Cathedral to attend a service click here. Hope to see you soon!
- Due to the absence of worship leaders, there will be no services on Epiphany Island from 26 August to noon 4 September. Do feel free to meet together to pray at any time.
- You are warmly invited to join the Bible Study at 10.30am on Sunday 28 August as there will be no noon service.
- Noon prayers will no longer take place as no one is attending. We are considering what might be more helpful to offer for the community.
- We have a researcher from Chester University in the UK, Laura Bagnall (SL name LauraBag) on Epiphany Island. She wishes to interview females who are or have been involved in church both online and offline. Do contact her if you would like to take part. If you have any difficulties please contact Helene Milena in world.
Regular services & activities:
Daily office prayer services — Held in the Meditation Chapel on the south side of Epiphany Island at the following times:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Sunday at Midnight
Bible study — Every Sunday at 10.30am a Bible Study is held at the benches just outside the Parish House (beside the large fountain and adjacent to the Cathedral).
Sunday worship — Held every week at noon in the Cathedral. The Sunday worship service includes a sermon and prayers. All welcome!