Each service is held on Epiphany Island, in the virtual world of Second Life. The service is usually offered in text and voice format.
After the service we have a time of fellowship where you can meet people from around the world. If you are new to Second Life you are most welcome! All service and activity times are provided in SL Time (which is the same as Los Angeles). Check out the World Clock meeting planner to work out the time in your location. To visit the Cathedral to attend a service click here. Hope to see you soon!
- The last of the time changes has now taken place. Morning Prayer will be at 11pm until the next changes in March.
- We are hosting Posada once again. We need 27 hosts. Please contact Helene or Lady Queenbsxy in world if you would like to help.
- Sunday 13 November is Remembrance Sunday. We remember all who have fallen in war.
- Sunday 20 November – The Feast of Christ the King. The church year ends.
- Sunday 27 November – Advent Sunday. Posada begins.
Regular services & activities:
Daily office prayer services — Held in the Meditation Chapel on the south side of Epiphany Island at the following times:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Sunday at 11pm.
Bible study — Every Sunday at 10.30am a Bible Study is held at the benches just outside the Parish House (beside the large fountain and adjacent to the Cathedral).
Sunday worship — Held every week at noon in the Cathedral. The Sunday worship service includes a sermon and prayers. All welcome!