Each service is held on Epiphany Island, in the virtual world of Second Life. The service is usually offered in text and voice format.
After the service we have a time of fellowship where you can meet people from around the world. If you are new to Second Life you are most welcome! All service and activity times are provided in SL Time (which is the same as Los Angeles). Check out the World Clock meeting planner to work out the time in your location. To visit the Cathedral to attend a service click here. Hope to see you soon!
Holy Week services are as follows:
- Stations of the Cross available in the Cathedral from the week before Easter until the week after, for you to walk yourself or with friends if you wish.
- Palm Sunday 9 April 12pm – we meet in the Peace Garden
- Evening Prayer 12pm in the chapel Monday 10th to Thursday 13th
- Good Friday 14th April- Tenebrae (A service of shadows) in the chapel at 12pm.
- Easter Saturday 15 April – Easter Vigil in the chapel at 12pm.
- Easter Sunday 16 April 12pm in the cathedral.
Readers are needed for Palm Sunday, Good Friday and Easter Saturday. Please let Helene know if you wish to help with any of these services.
Regular services & activities:
Daily office prayer services — Held in the Meditation Chapel on the south side of Epiphany Island at the following times:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Sunday at 12am
- Evening Prayer: Wednesday 12pm followed by Bible Study at 12.45pm
Bible study — Every Sunday at 10.30am a Bible Study is held at the benches just outside the Parish House (beside the large fountain and adjacent to the Cathedral).
Sunday worship — Held every week at 12pm in the Cathedral. The Sunday worship service includes a sermon and prayers. All welcome!