Each service is held on Epiphany Island, in the virtual world of Second Life. The service is usually offered in text and voice format.
After the service we have a time of fellowship where you can meet people from around the world. If you are new to Second Life you are most welcome! All service and activity times are provided in SL Time (which is the same as Los Angeles). Check out the World Clock meeting planner to work out the time in your location. To visit the Cathedral to attend a service click here. Hope to see you soon!
- The Posada is going ahead, organised by Hunny Spiritweaver of St Columba’s Abbey. Do join us at any of the venues.
- Sunday 3 December noon – Advent Sunday. Posada begins.
- Sunday 17 December noon – Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
- Sunday 24 December noon – The Posada returns to Epiphany. We meet in the cathedral to light the Advent wreath first.
- Monday 25 December noon – A service of prayers and readings for Christmas Day in the chapel.
- Sunday 31 December – New Year Covenant Service
Regular services & activities:
Daily office prayer services — Held in the Meditation Chapel on the south side of Epiphany Island at the following times:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Sunday at 11pm
Bible study — Every Sunday at 10.30am a Bible Study is held at the benches just outside the Parish House (beside the large fountain and adjacent to the Cathedral).
Sunday worship — Held every week at 12pm in the Cathedral. The Sunday worship service includes a sermon and prayers. All welcome!