Each service is held on Epiphany Island, in the virtual world of Second Life. The service is usually offered in text and voice format.
After the service we have a time of fellowship where you can meet people from around the world. If you are new to Second Life you are most welcome! All service and activity times are provided in SL Time (which is the same as Los Angeles). Check out the World Clock meeting planner to work out the time in your location. To visit the Cathedral to attend a service click here. Hope to see you soon!
- Wednesday 1 March – Ash Wednesday service in the Cathedral at 12pm
- Wednesday 8 March onwards – Evening Prayer in the chapel at 12pm followed by Bible Study at 12.45pm
- Time changes affect service times from 12 March onwards (see notes below)
Regular services & activities:
Daily office prayer services — Held in the Meditation Chapel on the south side of Epiphany Island at the following times:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Sunday at 11pm (12am from 12 March onwards)
- Evening Prayer: Wednesday 12pm (from 8 March) (1pm on 15 and 22 March due to time changes)
Bible study — Every Sunday at 10.30am (11.30am on 12 and 19 March due to time changes) a Bible Study is held at the benches just outside the Parish House (beside the large fountain and adjacent to the Cathedral).
Sunday worship — Held every week at 12pm (1pm on 12 and 19 March due to time changes) in the Cathedral. The Sunday worship service includes a sermon and prayers. All welcome!