The Technical Team
The Technical Team…
- Works under the authority of the Leadership Team, in particular the churchwarden.
- Acts as consultants to the Leadership Team, contributing advice on any proposals made by members of the LT or community.
- Advises the community on security issues/vulnerabilities for the sim or individuals, as well as changes in technology within Second Life and their implications.
- Makes suggestions to the Leadership Team which aim to improve, simplify, or make more efficient what we offer technically on the sim, blog or other interfaces with the public.
- Offers technical support to newbies (in addition to the general support offered by members of the community).
- Completes work requested by members of Leadership Team in order to support the life of the community.
- Maintains an awareness of the sim, fixing and/or reporting any problems.
Members of the Technical Team…
- Must agree with our vision statement and doctrinal statement. (You can read our complete vision statement here.)
- Must have been active in the community for at least three months.
- Must be well known to at least two members of the Leadership Team.
- Must have the necessary technical knowledge.
- Must agree to Second Life name and avatar picture going on the blog.
- Are encouraged to write a short bio for the blog but not required to do so.
- Must be prepared to gain familiarity with the sim, the blog, the Facebook page, etc.
- Give edit perms on their objects to the Churchwarden and other Technical Team members.
- Should take on specific tasks where appropriate, either one-off or regular tasks
- Should have a probationary period and regular reviews