The Vice Chair
In addition to the responsibilities of being a Leadership Team member, the Vice Chair…
- Need not be Anglican but should be of a church in communion with Anglican Church.
- Is appointed by the Leadership Team and responsible to the Leadership Team and the Bishop.
- Is a member of the Standing Committee.
- Carries out the duties of the Lay Pastor in their absence.
- Should support the work of the Lay Pastor on a day to day basis.
- Should chair Leadership Team discussions when the Lay Pastor chairing might constitute a conflict of interest.