The Communications Officer
In addition to the responsibilities of being a Leadership Team member, the Communications Officer…
- Should be a different person from the Lay Pastor and Churchwarden.
- Is chosen by the Leadership Team and responsible to them.
- Acts as a first point of contact for Anglicans of Second Life, both in Second Life and in Real Life.
- Has overall responsibility for communication within the ministry.
- Has overall responsibility for social media, including the blog.
- Is responsible for sending out monthly and special events notices.
- Is a member of the Standing Committee.
- Produces a regular report on the Leadership Team activities for the blog.