The Social Team
The Social Team…
- Works under the authority of the Leadership Team.
- Plans various social events for the AoSL community, either on or off the sim.
- Should bring plans to the Leadership Team for general approval but then take responsibility for organizing and advertising the events.
- Should co-ordinate with the Technical Team, particularly the Church Warden, in order to avoid any negative impact on the sim and to gain any technical support needed.
- Should bring any proposals for expenditure to the Leadership Team for approval.
Members of the Social Team…
- Must agree with our vision statement and doctrinal statement.
- Must have been active in the community for at least three months.
- Must be well known to at least two members of the Leadership Team.
- Must agree to SL name and avatar picture going on the blog.
- Are encouraged to write a short bio for the blog but not required to do so.
- Should have a probationary period and regular reviews.