Prayer Ministry Team
The Prayer Ministry team…
- Meets to pray together regularly.
- Is available to be paged from the Cathedral board.
- Provides one-to-one or many-to-one prayer support to the community.
- Supports the ministry of Anglicans of Second Life through prayer.
- Provides occasional cover for absent worship leaders.
Members of the Prayer Ministry Team…
- Work under the authority of the Leadership Team.
- Give their real life name to the Leadership Team.
- Must be known and trusted by the community.
- Must be known as people of prayer.
- Must uphold confidentiality at all times unless there is a risk of harm to an adult or child.
- Must have been active in our community for at least three months, possibly attending Prayer Ministry Team meetings.
- Must agree with our vision statement and doctrinal statement. (You can read our complete vision statement here.)
- Must agree to Second Life name and avatar picture going on the blog.
- Are encouraged to write a short bio for the blog but not required to do so.
- Have a probationary period and regular reviews.