The Pastoral Team:
- Provides one-to-one pastoral care to the community.
Members of the Pastoral Team:
- Work under the authority of the Leadership Team, reporting to the Lay Pastor.
- Must uphold confidentiality at all times unless there is a risk of harm to an adult or child.
- Must agree with our vision statement and doctrinal statement. (You can read our complete vision statement here.)
- Must be active in the community for at least three months.
- Must provide a real life name and avatar photo to the community via the blog.
- Give a brief bio on the blog (and real life photo if wished).
- Must provide a real life reference to the Leadership Team providing evidence of suitability for the role.
- If offering professional counseling, should be qualified to do so in real life.
- Should have a human avatar of the same gender as the person.
- Should have a probationary period and regular reviews.